2016 has been a huge year for Avion and it’s hard to believe that it’s already coming to a close. We’ve grown beyond our own expectations, and would like to extend our thanks to everyone who’s been a part of it.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- getting a special mention at the Content Strategy Forum 2016
- gaining new insights at the UX Australia Conference and honing our skills in customer experiences that delight
- launching our sister company, Shuttle Rocket, to cater for small businesses on a budget
- completing an 18-month-long project with the University of Melbourne – resulting in a 400% increase in page views
- welcoming new members of our team to the Avion family.
We’re looking forward to seeing what the new year brings and can’t wait to support you in reaching your business goals! Avion will be closed from the 23rd December and will return on the 9th January, refreshed and ready for 2017.
‘Till the new year,
– Natalie & the Avion Team.
Content tips & tricks
By Jeff Rajeck, econsultancy.com
Delivering messages clearly while still being engaging is a balancing act. In this article, Jeff explains how to write interesting, relevant copy that sells.
By Moosa Hemani, moz.com
At Avion, we’re all about content that converts. Moosa explains what it takes for a product page to effectively engage and retain customers.
By Sonia Simone, copyblogger.com
For your marketing to work, you need to be focused. Copyblogger tells you how to find your niche and channel your key messages effectively.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
By Catrinel Bartolomeu, contently.com
We all know that storytelling is effective, but why? In this piece, Cartinel uncovers exactly what enraptures readers and persuades them to take action.